What You Need to Know About Mack Stylist
1. Do you travel on-location?
Yes, we love to travel whether it is Philly or Hawaii. Please inquire for a custom price.
2. Do you have a minimum?
Yes, we have a minimum of $950.
3. Do you offer airbrush?
Yes, of course.
4. Is airbrush make-up and lashes an additional cost?
Airbrush and lashes are included in the bridal package, however, it is an additional cost for the bridal party
5. What kind of make-up do your artist use? .
Each make-up artist favors their own products. We are all professional make-up artists that use high-quality products to ensure their longevity, however, the brands will differ depending on the artist.
6. How many artist do you have for wedding parties.
We can have 1-4 artists scheduled for your wedding depending on the number of services required and the time allotted.
7. If my bridesmaid wants a blowout is it the same price as the brides?
Yep. Same work, same price.
8. How do I reserve my wedding date?
There are 3 ways to do this, you can either,
- Come in and meet with the artist to discuss your ideas and concepts
- Come in for a cut and color to test the artist
- Send in a signed contract along with your deposit